Bikini Chainmail easter egg armor.

Own

upload_2015-6-27_3-43-47.png

Go up to it, interact, be presented with the option to buy it for some ridiculous amount of gold. 0 DEF, but plenty of +MATK (and +ATK?) . Basically good for if you plan on never, ever taking damage. Or you have a dedicated tank in co-op.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
At first I was going to say that I would take that no armor with better combat stats any day but then I realized that I need armor for my shield so it doesn't break. Hmm... I wonder how much that DEF would change my playstyle. :3

iskfårpisk

Green Slime
I personally loves the challenge of not getting hit so often in games i ten'd to make a glasscannon build.
I'd love to test this item out! :=)

I personally loves the challenge of not getting hit so often in games i ten'd to make a glasscannon build.
I'd love to test this item out! :=)

I always play as tanky as possible, so this probably wouldn't be for me, but I've been trying to get better at using my shield.

GenerationGBD

Green Slime
It's a suggestion and not an actual item in the game.. (yet..) XD
That makes a lot of sense xD thanks.
Also just 1 quick question, I keep seeing characters that are grey/opaque (like the character in the picture above) is that armor or an ability? I can't find any information about it anywhere.

ExUprising

Green Slime
That makes a lot of sense xD thanks.
Also just 1 quick question, I keep seeing characters that are grey/opaque (like the character in the picture above) is that armor or an ability? I can't find any information about it anywhere.
I can't think of anything that makes you a different color other than shadowclone. But I'm kinda new still so no clue.