Boss Boar OP

Tactrix

Rabby
I think I can safely say I speak on behalf of everyone when I say the elite version of the boar is entirely overpowered on floor 3, first you don't have nearly enough life or armor to that thing on, second it attacks like lightning and shielding from it is near impossible at that level as your shield breaks near instantly from the force, and finally it can very easily 2 shot you, for the amount of speed it has it should be at least 2 floors higher.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Just like those bees, the boar is something that will be a struggle for a while until you get the hang of it! There are certain tactics you can try, such as not attacking him until he has attacked you, for instance. You should still be able to do quite a bit of damage to him without losing ranks :)

Tactrix

Rabby
Just like those bees, the boar is something that will be a struggle for a while until you get the hang of it! There are certain tactics you can try, such as not attacking him until he has attacked you, for instance. You should still be able to do quite a bit of damage to him without losing ranks :)
Those are the tactics I employ for him trust me he's too fast for that level, there are some things that should not be on such low levels, you can use anything you want but if he turns around and attacks you after his charge misses you wont have time to block or dodge you're going to get hit and then its game over, if it were just him alone maybe, but he's always got other enemies around and it's not like there's enough room to kite them and defeat him.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
When I face boars I run around (not caring about the time) and wait for him to charge a wall. When he's stunned I try to deal with all the annoying bees, slimes or whatever is chasing me around. After that I wait for a new charge and attack him then. Sometimes it's not worth going for S rank. :3

Tactrix

Rabby
I try to do it but its impossible on lvl3 half the room is thorns, the rest is mobs and then the boar, if its a regular boar its somehow avoidable and even then a massive stretch, but when its a boss boar by the time you notice it you're already dead.