Boss/Epic Cards?

Passage

Green Slime
I was thinking, maybe there could be Boss drops! After you defeat them, you can rerun the dungeons for a chance for these cards. I think they should be superior to other cards, and a rare drop, but adds to replayability and not hard to implement I don't think?

res7less

Jumpkin
Boss reruns are in the game already and they also have drops, just not cards. If you visit the Hall of Memory in the Collector's Headquarters, there is an entrance on the top floor to the left. There are currently only a couple of bosses, but the hall will probably be reworked someday.

There were Boss cards in the game originally, but they were either put on hold or scrapped completely.

Passage

Green Slime
Ah
Boss reruns are in the game already and they also have drops, just not cards. If you visit the Hall of Memory in the Collector's Headquarters, there is an entrance on the top floor to the left. There are currently only a couple of bosses, but the hall will probably be reworked someday.

There were Boss cards in the game originally, but they were either put on hold or scrapped completely.

Ah, thanks for the reply. Nice to see people are still on this forum. That's something at least, I hope it's not scrapped. As it would provide a lot of replayability/more hours for the game as bosses take a long time to kill, and the chance of a rare card drop would be exciting.