Can't find all the treasures in tai ming

Mikkel

Green Slime
I have to get one more secret chest, but I can't find it! I already got the chest in puzzle world. So it isn't that chest... Can someone please help me

ReAlicee

Green Slime
i am here 2 help! when you first enter the door to the artifact collection dont go in, go to the far right and you'll find a chest

Ally Monster

Green Slime
In the barracks there are 2 chests in the past and one in the present, I believe. If it is question marks you are stuck on, you get one from the little girl for retrieving her ball. I'm stuck on 8/9 myself, looking for a strange coloured plant in a "floating chest" according to archie the archaeologist.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I'm stuck on 8/9 myself, looking for a strange coloured plant in a "floating chest" according to archie the archaeologist.
Um, he found all the items he talks about, which means you can't get them anymore, but only buy from him.

The "floating chest" is probably the one from the water, which is unobtainable after you finished Tai Ming, because you can't control water level. You need to buy it from Archie.

Ally Monster

Green Slime
Um, he found all the items he talks about, which means you can't get them anymore, but only buy from him.

The "floating chest" is probably the one from the water, which is unobtainable after you finished Tai Ming, because you can't control water level. You need to buy it from Archie.
Sorry, I forgot to add that i was using the cheat /taimingreset . I couldn't see that chest on my replay though, maybe I did something wrong. This is the one next to the bridge you have to rebuild right?

Mikkel

Green Slime
There was a glitch in the game because I got the chest in puzzle world, but the game couldn't realise I already have it.

Ally Monster

Green Slime
Wow, thats unfortunate. Do you have it now?

Also, I have established that the "floating chest" either isn't the one in the water or my game glitched also.upload_2018-2-7_18-23-12.pngupload_2018-2-7_18-23-58.png