Challenge: Go blind in your Startington bedroom.

Own

Take a picture and post it here when you do. A cookie to whoever accomplishes this without cheat commands. :) (I've already done it, just seeing who else can figure out how.)

upload_2017-4-26_10-9-25.png

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
bedroom.png

Aaaand complete. On Hard, so the cloud radius is a little smaller.

Equip Blade of Echoes and slam this chicken when its in the corner with Gold Charge Titan's Throw.
upload_2017-4-26_16-25-6.png
Run into your room, dodging the first echo.
upload_2017-4-26_16-26-1.png
Recall the weapon after a brief delay. Guard new Echo with mushroom shield.
echo.png
Doesn't work 100% of the time because the darn chicken moves, but it does the job.

Reactions: Own

Own

That's one way to do it. :) I just
beat a chicken to the far right side, threw my sword down outside the door and went inside. Pressed the recall button, the sword shoots to the right and hits the chicken, because the inside of your house is apparently far right from the doorstep outside of the house. Works every time for me.

Hypothetically you could also
equip a 1H weapon with Piercing Dash, pause mid-dash, switch to the cursed 2h weapon, unpause still dashing with the 2H now equipped, let the dash carry you inside. Pause, switch back to 1H, continue dashing up to your room.

Now I really hope there's some super complicated optional puzzle somewhere involving requiring to see something while blind, but there's only a chicken in the room with you... :D