Character Customization Options? Q/F/S

Add More To Character Customization? (Clothes, etc...)

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MysticVirgo

Green Slime
Question/Feedback/Suggestion???

Will there be any more character customization options? Everyone wearing the same sweater/scarf is well.. A crime in the fashion community. Just curious if the devs are thinking or have talked about character customization options being more broad? I don't see it in their to-do list. So I assume more character clothes might not be something added?

What is everyone elses opinion on character customization? I like how you can recolor lots of things. But I just feel more options for clothes are needed.

(Of course there could be many reasons they haven't implemented more clothes, maybe it would be way more work then I am thinking of. Like, adding more clothing isn't a priority just a suggestion/question)

Last edited:

ark626

@MysticVirgo what always has to be considered, is that if you add a piece of clothing like a different scarf or no scarf at all, or a new pants, they have to change literally every animation for it, because i think the basic clothing is fix in the animations currently.

This means a lot of work for @Fred because he has to make additional animations for everything (if the worktrading still is that Fred makes animations and Vilya makes static art and Teddy doing the programming)