CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

Thalldor

Green Slime
So, I've just about completed the story after an amount of time and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Co-op Hard mode and beast mode which would make the monsters fairly strong and so I am looking for help in my quest to complete this challenge! Anyone interested in this please leave me with your steam name so I may add you.

Please note: I'm not requiring people to be pro so if you're just simply okay at the game then that is good enough for me but expect a challenge!

Thalldor

Green Slime
Sorry about the long delay everyone. I had an issue at my place but i believe it is finally solved. sorry about the inconvenience.

This will begin hopefully today.

Tora

Green Slime
Sorry about the long delay everyone. I had an issue at my place but i believe it is finally solved. sorry about the inconvenience.

This will begin hopefully today.
wait wait wait can I join ?!?! I need something to do... are we gonna run new characters? or just with what we got?

Thalldor

Green Slime
wait wait wait can I join ?!?! I need something to do... are we gonna run new characters? or just with what we got?

Sure you can join if there is still enough room currently. Yes its new characters but that's about that. I'll need your steam name though...

Tora

Green Slime
but i don't know you yets ;w;! jk, I do, but I'm busy eating it's Tora btw! same picture and stuff.
(not doing this to get slimes name!)

Crimson

Green Slime
Say when are we doing this... id kinda like to do it in 4hours when my wifi isnt bad... if ibwas to play on this id die alot

Thalldor

Green Slime
I tried adding you all as a friend but I then could not find you guys to add you all into a party. Hopefully we can all work together to get into a party... Try to talk to me on steam guys.

Jasquan

Green Slime
What would requirements be? I'm really bad with voice communication, but otherwise I'd love to try if you aren't a full group