CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

Thalldor

Green Slime
What would requirements be? I'm really bad with voice communication, but otherwise I'd love to try if you aren't a full group

No real requirements, the only requirements are to have the game and be cooperative. It doesn't matter how bad or good you are at the game or even how long you have played or if it is even your first time playing. Anyone can join if they understand that this is a difficult mode. If you are still interested you can either message me your Steam name or your can put it in here and I will add you when I get home from work.

Jasquan

Green Slime
No real requirements, the only requirements are to have the game and be cooperative. It doesn't matter how bad or good you are at the game or even how long you have played or if it is even your first time playing. Anyone can join if they understand that this is a difficult mode. If you are still interested you can either message me your Steam name or your can put it in here and I will add you when I get home from work.
Sure. Like I said, my only real thing is I don't do voice communication. I'll pm you my steam acc

Thalldor

Green Slime
ive posted my name its in the second post.. but oh well my name is CrimsonnKnight

I think I sent you a friend request but I'll try again when I get home from work.

Sure. Like I said, my only real thing is I don't do voice communication. I'll pm you my steam acc

Alright, it will be great to have you around for this great challenge! A fair amount of people don't have voice communication so that is perfectly fine.

Thalldor

Green Slime
@Thalldor has a private profile, I believe, so they only way to join the group is to get him to add you, rather than you adding him :p

I don't think I made it private, that or I made it private awhile ago and forgot to make it unprivate but either way if it was public you still wouldn't be able to add me as my name isn't just a normal name but yes it has "Green slime" in it.

Jasquan

Green Slime
Haha indeed, the likely chance of finding me is fairly low just because of that reason but that is kinda the point of it.
Is this your magic number?
a9Jq80A.png

Thalldor

Green Slime
All right, I added more of you guys so hopefully you all got the requests. If you still magically didn't get a friend request or I have not added you please make that clear to me.