/Commands

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
/netset [1-5] (example: /netset 3)
Type as server to set the frequency of network updates. 1 means high traffic, 5 means low traffic. High is the default setting, at 30 updates per second. Level 5 means 10 updates per second. May help mitigating lag spikes caused by network overload.

/netauto
Experimental feature that may or may not work that well! Detects lag spikes and limits network traffic based on that information. If used at the same time as /netset, the lowest setting will be applied.

Snaz

Green Slime
Please keep beastmode

is there a command to restart the game from beginning with character after completing beta?

I wanna playthrough again with beastmode on and hard mode enabled :O

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Please keep beastmode

is there a command to restart the game from beginning with character after completing beta?

I wanna playthrough again with beastmode on and hard mode enabled :O
You could delete your world file. That will keep your items and levels but will reset all the quests.

GarlicJelly

Where is the save file? :eek: [I will delete this if I find before response]
The save files are located in %appdata%. The save slots start with 0 as the first slot so keep that in mind when you're looking for the world file to delete. :)

Snaz

Green Slime
oh hey I actually found it by searching %appdata% lol

thanks a bunch

substitute your user name for windows 8 users

C:\Users\[user e-mail]\AppData\Roaming\Secrets of Grindea\Worlds

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It turns out that /skillpoint was never needed as a command in co-operation with /setlevel. If you do /respec the game will automatically refund you all the skill points you should have.

I noticed when I was doing a quick run for some testing, level 1000, had already used /skillpoint once. I then respecced a bit later and got "2332 skill point refunded!" o_O

GarlicJelly

It turns out that /skillpoint was never needed as a command in co-operation with /setlevel. If you do /respec the game will automatically refund you all the skill points you should have.

I noticed when I was doing a quick run for some testing, level 1000, had already used /skillpoint once. I then respecced a bit later and got "2332 skill point refunded!" o_O
I updated the main post so it says that those commands don't work in multiplayer. :)

res7less

Jumpkin
Um, is there a way to reset specific side quests? I need to test a translation for Remedi's quest and so would like to reset it to a state before I accepted it. (It all went so quickly! He was just... too fast for me!)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Not really, If you know where you want to test something, you have to prepare what you want to test and then copy that save file.
Test what you want to test and then you can copy your prepared save file as much as you want.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It doesn't take long to whizz through the game with a level 1000 character and gold charge piercing dash. After you've beaten GUN-D4M you should have the quest available :p