/Commands

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Please note that any bug caused by any of these commands will have no effect on the finished game so there is no reason to make a bug report on them. If you do find something then feel free to put it in this thread but before you post make sure it hasn't already been reported. Thank you! :)

/batswarm
Summons a batswarm - Suprise!! This swarm is not harmful to you AND only the summoner can see it. The bats disappear when you change area.

/beastmode on
Makes monster stronger in general, and gives them bonus HP, ATK and DEF based on the level difference between the monster and your character.

/beereset
Should rewind the festival quest and let you respawn the queen bee by re-entering the zone where she spawns. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/crash
Crashes the game. XD

/dragonreset
To reset the dragon cutscene and get to watch it again! This will also reset the festival quest. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/equip
Gives your character some different gear so you can easily test things out with different types of gear. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/festivalreset
While inside the festival you will immediately reload the zone with the progress cleared! (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/kick
Returns other player's id numbers, which you can kick from the game using kick <id>

/lockinput
Prevents the client from accepting input from any other device (like another controller, keyboard etc)

/netauto
Experimental feature that may or may not work that well! Detects lag spikes and limits network traffic based on that information. If used at the same time as /netset, the lowest setting will be applied.

/netset [1-5] (example: /netset 3)
Type as server to set the frequency of network updates. 1 means high traffic, 5 means low traffic. High is the default setting, at 30 updates per second. Level 5 means 10 updates per second. May help mitigating lag spikes caused by network overload.

/respec
Resets allocated skill points - Useful for trying new skills or tactics. (Does not work in Arcade mode)
/respec will, besides refunding skills, also set the amount of skillpoints to the correct value based on level and quest rewards!

/seasonreset
Resets the season temple. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/seed <anything>
Type /seed and replace "<anything>" with your seed to force a certain Arcade Mode layout. Using /seed lowers the Score by 90%, reduces Essence drops and disables Trophies.

/setlevel x
Sets the player level to "x" and raises base player stats. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/shutup
Silences Navina the Fae to a certain degree. This command is godsend and still not enough; this Fae just talks more than you can imagine. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/simulateplayers #
Mainly for the purposes of testing out bugs in combat, enemy stats or enemy formations with 2P / 3P / 4P without actually having 2, 3 or 4 people. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/skillpoint
Gives the player 50 talent orbs, 50 silver points and 50 gold points. (Does not work in Arcade mode)

/togglegui
Hides/shows the Graphical User Interface.

/trollpvp
enables pvp/friendly fire in story mode

/ping
/showping

(Will fix this soon)
/spinsectreset will reset the first challenge of MtBloom
/flowerreset will reset the second challenge
/phasereset will reset the last challenge
/mtbloomreset will reset the entire mountain

Emotes (some silly emotes, I probably shouldn't have tried to replicate the emotes but it's too late to go back now. /GoodStuff):

/emote
Shows a list of all the emotes currently found in the game.

/cute
:3

/!
!

/?
?

/...

/fish
<><

/love
<3

/angry
:mad:

/drop
c>

/upset
:eek:

/examine
-O

/Diagonal
Normalizes diagonal movement speed, making it slower but mathematically correct. Does not take camera tilt into account.

Any more commands? Post them here!

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
/seasonreset
resets the season temple

/equip
gives your character some different gear so you can easily test things out with different types of gear

GarlicJelly

/seed <anything>
Type /seed and replace "<anything>" with your seed to force a certain Arcade Mode layout. Using /seed lowers the Score by 90%, reduces Essence drops and disables Trophies.

/emote
Shows a list of all the emotes currently found in the game.

GarlicJelly

Write /startlog (press something)
Write /stoplog to get a super interesting log of key presses and stuff!!

You need some mysterious voodoo powers to use this command.

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
/setlevel x
/setlevel x ... is weird
Could this be "fixed"? Right now it changes the Max HP and Magic DMG, but nothing else.
I'd love if it would change at least the silver and gold charges, because this would help testing very much.

(also the player level that is displayed stays the same. YOu can give yourself level 100, but when you were level 19, it always get's diplayed as level 19)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
/setlevel x ... is weird
Could this be "fixed"? Right now it changes the Max HP and Magic DMG, but nothing else.
I'd love if it would change at least the silver and gold charges, because this would help testing very much.

(also the player level that is displayed stays the same. YOu can give yourself level 100, but when you were level 19, it always get's diplayed as level 19)

Use /skillpoint for getting the skillpoint! The SetLevel command is for what you mentioned: lowering or raising base stats

HexZyle

Boar
You're missing:

/lockinput, which prevents the client from accepting input from any other device (like another controller, keyboard etc)

/kick, which returns other player's id numbers, which you can kick from the game using kick <id>

EDIT: Why is this Off Topic, anyway? It has everything to do with the game.

Last edited:

HexZyle

Boar
Because when I created this Thread there was no "Off Topic". When this thread came into existence it was just put into "Anything goes".

Oh, snap. I saw the last post was July 18, and the OP was July 7th. I didn't notice the whole year between them.

Captain WaddleDee

Green Slime
Just found a bug with the /setlevel command. If you have more than 100 EP for any reason when changing levels using this command, it will automatically reset your maximum EP to 100. That means if you have the skill to gain additional maximum EP, items that grant additional EP, or pet levels that grant additional EP, using this command will actually be able to give you NEGATIVE amounts of EP, permanently.

HexZyle

Boar
Just found a bug with the /setlevel command. If you have more than 100 EP for any reason when changing levels using this command, it will automatically reset your maximum EP to 100. That means if you have the skill to gain additional maximum EP, items that grant additional EP, or pet levels that grant additional EP, using this command will actually be able to give you NEGATIVE amounts of EP, permanently.

You can undo this by dequipping the items that give you bonus EP, and then use /setlevel again.
If there is a card that increases your EP though, you probably can't get that EP back.

Enoen

Rabby
Is the Beast Mode thing going to be a permanent command for full release? I'm wondering if I should use this to spice up boss fights.

Also is it a crime to use the equip command? Wouldn't we be technically getting items that players shouldn't get yet legitly?

ALSO A COMMAND THAT GRANTS ALL SKILL POINTS?! Doesn't that technically mean beta testers will have completely maxed out characters that the full release version won't have? How will this be balanced out in the future?

Edit 1: Because I wouldn't mind giving myself a pat on the back by giving myself all the skill points after I beat the game in hard mode with beast mode on. (Which btw I'm not sure if you have to trigger multiple times per map.)