Could we make the camera move faster for Phase Puzzles, Please?

I'm trying to do the under 20 seconds challenge, but it's a lot more difficult to do not because I am incapable of executing it, but I literally cannot see in front of me and that makes timing more difficult. I basically may as well be doing the latter half of the course with my eyes closed.

If the challenge requires the player to go so fast that the camera itself cannot keep up, then that's a major problem.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Do you think you can describe where this happens? You might be taking some path that I've not anticipated that causes this! Even in the fastest routes I've taken the camera keeps up (albeit barely at one spot)

Do you think you can describe where this happens? You might be taking some path that I've not anticipated that causes this! Even in the fastest routes I've taken the camera keeps up (albeit barely at one spot)

This top bit here:

Betp8ak.png

My skills cover up the 5% of the screen that I can see ahead of me and it makes timing very difficult.
If I play on Controller, the skills are all set in the top left and don't cover up the top of the screen so I can see more. But my controller doesn't like to work very well, so that's not really an option for me at the moment. By the time the camera pans where I see the top arrow and where I need to bounce to after that, it's already too late.

The only other option I have is to unbind all of my skills so they're not in the way, which is very inconvenient.

(Also on an added note, having to wait for the camera to slowly pan all the way back after failing is also bad)