[Crash] Chicken Savior and Chicken Chaser quest

PhoenixWing

Green Slime
Hello.

I am playing frontline 0.675a and the game crashed when I try to complete these two quests (When talking to the NPC for the last step of the quest).

- Chicken Savior
- Chicken Chaser

With similar messages:

Version: 0.675a Steamy Hot Unstable

Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at SoG.HudRenderComponent.Render(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in (path)\Rendering\Components\GUI\GUIRenderComps.cs:line 2924
at SoG.Game1._RenderMaster_RenderGUI() in (path)\Rendering\RenderMaster.cs:line 2061
at SoG.Game1.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 1150 - FullScreen: WindowedFullScreen - NetworkRole: Client - MD5: ba2d620f6aa8be68f2b95373014c8aaf

Thanks!
PhoenixWing

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the report!

Turns out the new "Quest Updated"-display bugs out hard when completing a quest while it's visible!

I've uploaded a fixed version now, which should become live in ~10 minutes or so. Restart the game if you have it running to make Steam apply the patch!