[Crash] Talking to Mr. Plott too quickly after finishing his race crashes the game (!)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Title says it all. Might have something to with the fact that I've done /dragonreset, /festivalreset and /beereset, and I'm stuck in the festival and can't talk to my father without the game crashing!
[Edit]: Nevermind! It's all to do with the resets, seen as it was working fine before. Now to figure out how to get out of the festival...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Type the reset command for the festival again and restart the game. :p
Had the same problem when I played multiplayer. We wanted to farm some bees with the bee hives from the Queen bee but we typed the wrong command and got stuck in the festival so we tried to type the bee command and then the quest changed but we didn't get teleported.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'll see if I can toss in something that makes /festivalreset sort of "undo" the /dragonreset command, so you can escape from the dreaded festival!

Grindea_DS

Green Slime
Same problem here. I played multiplayer but shortly before queen bee would appear the game crashed to desktop. We tried /resetfestival and jumped directly to the festival without seeing the queen. And now we can't talk to father without the game crashing.

Any suggestions so far?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Nope, sadly. One suggestion was to dig into your backups and restore a version where you hadn't reset, otherwise wait until a patch comes out. Sorry :/

Grindea_DS

Green Slime
Thank you very much, I restored a savegame before the festival but triggering queen bee still crashes the game. :/ I hope the next patch will fix this problem.