Did anybody get to 100% for completion?

seannelly

Green Slime
Right now I'm only at 97, I have all the cards, and found all the treasures, also some secret places. What's missing?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
And you've done everything on the list? I find I normally forget the hidden treasure map under the grave stone in the Pumpkin Woods. Even though I haven't 100%ed Mt. Bloom, let alone Tai Ming, I do have a character at 98%, so it's definitely possible to get a slight bit further at least! :D

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
So, that list doesn't include Tai Ming stuff yet (few items).
There are two Bonsai Trees, Oni Mask, Noh Mask, Toy Axe and Thorn-Worm Plushie.

Catu

Green Slime
Where is the Oni Mask, Noh Mask, and Thron-Worm Plushie? Sorry to ask and change the subject. For OP did you buy all equipment from all vendors?

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I was going to ask the same. I've been behind in playing the game because of IRL things, and my mind is too foggy to actually think were the are.

(If you guys don't want to spoil it for others, you can just PM it to me.)

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I don't exactly remember the location of Oni/Noh mask. They are in some chest in the first area. One is in the past and one is in present.

To get te Plushie, chop down the bamboo in front of Rikku and then return her ball.

Mimifun

Green Slime
Right now I'm only at 97, I have all the cards, and found all the treasures, also some secret places. What's missing?

Have you gone around to all of the shops and bought all of the items? You also have to make/craft all those items in the game.