[Digging Through Code] Found a New Card... Nee Enemy?

So long story short, I found this:

UEYtsww.png

It's called "Spinsect".

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't mind that you're digging through the game's code and I'm fairly sure that the devs don't mind either but I personally don't think that you should share your findings with everyone on the forum. I'm 75% sure that the devs have already shown off this card in the dev blog so it's not a problem that you're showing it to everyone. My problem is just that I don't like that the devs can't keep some things a surprise for the upcoming updates. I think that if they want everyone to know about something before the update is released then they should be the ones to show it to us. If you wanna spoil the surprise and dig through the pieces that we all have downloaded but don't have full access to then feel free to do so but in my opinion I think you should keep what you find to yourself and share your deeper knowledge with the ones who may be interested in a more private way.

I'm not saying that you are doing something wrong. I'm just saying that I personally don't think that you should share. :)

Own

That's already been posted on the dev blog a while ago, along with the monster it belongs to. It's a spinny crystal bug. 99% of what you'll find in game is in the dev blog. :p

I don't mind that you're digging through the game's code and I'm fairly sure that the devs don't mind either but I personally don't think that you should share your findings with everyone on the forum. I'm 75% sure that the devs have already shown off this card in the dev blog so it's not a problem that you're showing it to everyone. My problem is just that I don't like that the devs can't keep some things a surprise for the upcoming updates. I think that if they want everyone to know about something before the update is released then they should be the ones to show it to us. If you wanna spoil the surprise and dig through the pieces that we all have downloaded but don't have full access to then feel free to do so but in my opinion I think you should keep what you find to yourself and share your deeper knowledge with the ones who may be interested in a more private way.

I'm not saying that you are doing something wrong. I'm just saying that I personally don't think that you should share. :)
You are right, I didn't think about spoilers.
At first, I was trying to find items drop rates since they weren't written anywhere, I did find them. I'll either keep this for myself or post it under the SPOILER tag. I think that's okay?

That's already been posted on the dev blog a while ago, along with the monster it belongs to. It's a spinny crystal bug. 99% of what you'll find in game is in the dev blog. :p
Did it? .-. I feel retarded. :p

Last edited:

Own

There's like 100-150 of those dev blogs, it's understandable you wouldn't have seen every single one. :D You can see what the enemy looks like along the top bar of Freddy's twitter account, I think.