Enemy missing I think its Summer & Autumn?

Kontoauszug

Green Slime
i´m playin on stable got all the story available and met all enemies so far except the one in the screenshot. is it a bug? and can i fix this without beginning from start?

Attachments

• 20170109233647_1.jpg
    20170109233647_1.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 20

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Have you skipped the first part of the Season Temple by any chance? Those two are the Elder Faes from the miniboss at the start. From the looks of where you are in the temple, you should've fought them by now, especially if you're up to the end of the stable version. A (semi) quick fix would involve the /seasonreset command, which resets the whole Sseason Temple for you, allowing you to participate in the fight - and the rest of the Season Temple for that matter.

Kontoauszug

Green Slime
thanks for the answer. no i didnt skip anything and i fought against those 2 (first time i lost but get em after the second try). these command can i use it like in the normal chat or is there a console i must open? if there is a console how do i open it?

Kontoauszug

Green Slime
ok. i will try it tomorrow. thank you :)

EDIT: yes it works thanks again now i got those 2 in the enemy list. :)

EDIT 2: ok it worked but after i completed the temple navida is still following me. how to get rid of her?

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sorry for the late reply! If you wrote those edits as normal replies I might've seen them, but I just happened to be checking this thread and found them :p

Currently there isn't a way to get rid of her sadly, but Teddy mentioned in a post that he'll add a command to remove her for the next update Frontline update (which might be a short while away).

Kontoauszug

Green Slime
oh ok didnt know that with the edits.
thanks for the info. i think i wait with playin till i can remove her again.

Ulithium_Dragon

Green Slime
Currently there isn't a way to get rid of her sadly, but Teddy mentioned in a post that he'll add a command to remove her for the next update Frontline update (which might be a short while away).

Was this command ever implemented? I have the same bug, but I don't wanna reset the temple unless I'm sure I won't have Navida following me for all of eternity. n.nU

Ulithium_Dragon

Green Slime
/byenaniva should get rid of her!

:naniva: but why? :(

Thank you! XD

Well she is rather annoying and distracting, even with her dialog disabled (i.e. she kept flying in front of me when I was trying to fish).

I'd love an option to ask her to come with you, though. Would be neat to have her follow you around, but you could tell her to go away at any time. :F

Was there a command to make her START following you, too?

EDIT: The command to dismiss her worked, and the enemies entry was correctly filled in for "Elder Faes" by resetting the temple and fighting them a second time. Thanks again! :]

Last edited: