Error in tai ming doesn't let me play

PolterBOI

Green Slime
I went to tai ming to do the "mundi" thingy, and, when i was there, the game crashed.
here is the error
Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Bagmen.TaiMing_Zone02.OnInstruction(Byte byInstructionID, Single[] afParams) in (path)\GameProgress\Bagmen.cs:line 24860
at SoG.Game1._LevelLoading_DoStuff_TaiMing(ZoneEnum enLevel, Boolean bStaticOnly) in (path)\LevelLoading\TaiMing.cs:line 2167
at SoG.Game1._LevelLoading_DoStuff(ZoneEnum enLevel, Boolean bStaticOnly) in (path)\LevelLoading\SpecialConditions.cs:line 18854
at SoG.Game1._Level_Load(LevelBlueprint xBP, Boolean bStaticOnly) in (path)\LevelLoading\LevelMaster.cs:line 1598 - FullScreen: No - NetworkRole: LocalOnly - MD5: 24d039f01223cb3a4e5fd6cac18961d9

now, i reopened the game, load my save, and the game just crash....
what can i do now?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
What's the state of Brandi (the guy in Tai Ming who likes to drink)? Did you give him the thing he wanted? (just trying to figure out the state of your game here!)

PolterBOI

Green Slime
What's the state of Brandi (the guy in Tai Ming who likes to drink)? Did you give him the thing he wanted? (just trying to figure out the state of your game here!)
i gave him the rum.....
yeah, i finished the ghost ship

PolterBOI

Green Slime
Oh...
I didnt mention that i repeated the story of tai ming (just to prove my strengh to zhamla again)
(My char has each card, lvl 50, with the angel's thirst)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Oooh, ok, so your state is that you've done a /taimingreset after doing the Brandi and Mundi things, and when you reached tai ming zone 2 the game died?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Maybe you could upload your save file so I can see exactly how it looks?

You can find the save files in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/Worlds! Your first slot is named 0.wld, and so on. You'll need to zip it first in order to upload it to the forum though.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Yep, that's right! With that I could find the issue! Thanks!

I'll upload a patch fixing it sometime tomorrow (it's getting very late here), but if you don't want to wait you can always restore a backup of a previous save from before you reset. (Or from before you gave Brandi the pirate rum, and make sure you pick up the bottle after he goes away!)