Exchange of items between players

Sirzero0

Green Slime
In the arcade mode, there are people who prefer magic, another atack ... it would be interesting, if you had how to change ... why would each play with what he would like ... example: player 1 he plays with magic but gets items from Atack, player 2 likes atack but gets only magic ... the 2 could make an exchange and each one with his specialized class

Kana

Rabby
I'm not completely sure why you can't exchange items in Arcade, but I do think it is intended.

My guess is that it would remove the fast paced, 'rogue-like' element from the game. You can't trade in single player, and the chances of getting what you want shouldn't increase with the number of players. It would significantly slow the game down, and arcade's best asset is being fast and replayable. It's also possible that players would nag others for their items.

xEleaa

Rabby
Arcade mode is more about adaptability in my view atleast, work with what your given makes it fun ;) Or just dont use medic alot and buy some respective items :D

Own

Yeah. Arcade is about fast paced gameplay. Not inventory management between friends. It's also about gear randomness, not being able to piece together the best loadout from whatever your friends pick up. Make do with what you get.