exp/item grinding

da_ninja_monkey

Green Slime
I've finished the story of the stable beta (after enjoying it lots) and really feel down about the black silhouettes next to the enemies in my codex so i decided to go to the flying fortress to grind
when i'd finished i move down the to jumpkin woods but couldn't really find a good area to sit and grind constantly (without leaving and coming back) like i could in the flying fortress
it would be nice if you add areas off the beaten track with constant of mobs for grinding/leveling

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I've finished the story of the stable beta (after enjoying it lots) and really feel down about the black silhouettes next to the enemies in my codex so i decided to go to the flying fortress to grind
when i'd finished i move down the to jumpkin woods but couldn't really find a good area to sit and grind constantly (without leaving and coming back) like i could in the flying fortress
it would be nice if you add areas off the beaten track with constant of mobs for grinding/leveling
It all depends on what enemy you want to farm. If you wanna farm scare crows, jumpkins and witches (I forgot what they are called but you know what I mean) you should farm in the little spot above the witch's hut. There are a spot there that only has 3 enemies but they spawn in pretty quickly and it's easy to farm those specific monsters there. You don't have much option when it comes to the ghosts and the Halloweed's only spawn in two spots so you just pick one. I prefer the one by the fishing place since once you've killed it you quickly leave to the right and come back to spawn it back in so you don't have to wait and hope a new one spawns.