Feedback on Utility Skills + New Talents

Iivaitte

Green Slime
Put down the game for a bit but I came back excited to try the new utility skills when they first dropped.
Glad to say they were exactly what I imagined when the topic was being discussed.
You did Utility justice and gave me everything I wanted, there are now a ton of new playstyles to the game.
As a person that loves time control Im a big fan of having both haste and stasis and as a support main in a lot of games all the buffs cover most of the styles of it (sans healing of course).
This part I feel you nailed it.

I had to take a short leave but I came back to the new Talents, I actually didn't see this one coming but I was hyped to see what else you devs added. I love theorycrafting and the playstyles are even more extended thanks to the new talents! I'm also a big fan of alchemy in games so seeing all the upcoming announcements + talents about potions I'm pretty hyped. Now I know this has so far been nothing but praise, I really cant think of anything else to ask for except maybe one request.
I would love to have an exchange rate for gold points to go into talents. I seem to have some left over and nothing to spend it on, I wouldn't even mind the lesser exchange.

Keep it up Teddy and Crew, This is one of my favorite games now.
Cant wait for the upcoming updates.