[Feedback] Personal Feedback thread

Hozuki

Green Slime
Hello fellow Grindean People,

I enjoyed the game very much so far! Big ups to the devs!
I played the story to its current "end" twice and put a couple hours into the arcade mode to (about 50 Grindea angles-statues)

I plan on adding a list of suggestions or improvements that I see fitting here.

1. Especially in Arcade-mode I wish for an option to hide heads and face-gear permanently instead of adjusting it in every playthrough, I know this is a small suggestion but I hope that it is easily implemented

2. Blocking: If it is intended the way it is now I can understand it, but I personally would prefer blocking to work a little different. Instead of letting go of the blocking in order to face in a different direction, why not make it just changeable with the key bound to looking in different directions? It would make blocking of several enemies easier, but, as stated above, if this is the way you want blocking to work to make it harder, I understand!

[If anything doesn't make sense at a glimpse please feel free to ask and I'll try to rephrase what I meant, English is not my first language]

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I personally prefect the blocking in a single direction. It allows you to be able to back yourself into a wall and move around without compromising your defensive position. I can understand why you'd want that though. In case you're running a 1-H build and you're perfect guarding, Dodging strike is a great alternative! :D

I'm totally with you on the facegear hiding though. Ever since Own posted the suggestion that your last Arcade look should be saved I've meant to post about it but never gotten round to it :p

Hozuki

Green Slime
The way you say it this form of blocking makes sense too. Maybe I just need to wrap my head around it :)

Yes, I'd really appreciate that change, and it should be a very simple one too

Hozuki

Green Slime
Yikes! Forgot to check the rules, sorry!

Do you want me to repost each idea into a new thread and delete this one or should I just put other suggestions in new threads and rename this thread to something like "[Feedback ]permanently hiding head/facegear & blockingmechanism"

Sorry & kind regards

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Making a repost would be enough but it is up to you to decide if this thread should be deleted.

It's totally ok ^-^
We would rather have unorganised posts then no posts.