[Feedback] Thoughts after beating story mode

Igor

Green Slime
First of all - not native english speaker. :/
19 hours, hard difficulty, first run. Got all achievements for story mode, all cards, all drops, all quests. Only arena challenges not S/S.

Thank you for the game. That was amazing experience - sonds, visials, monster attack patterns... Love it. Already told about you all my friends.

For some reason - farming ghosty card took over 2 hours. Maybe just bad luck, I dunno. Would love to see Bag commenting on long farming sessons like "Actually, your mom got this card, so keep it up, boy/girl". All cards in temple took ~5 hours - 1 hour on Pecko farm at first room to the right way, and 4 hours in the room before Phaseman boss battle. Why so long? Wisp card. Not only Flying Fortress has no place where can spawn only wisps, they also have pretty low spawn rate and cant be spawned upgraded version (like a guardians, btw). Pretty grindy indeed.

Weapon progression - i played with 2h weapons, and you probably alredy know it - beating Fortress, Santa's fabric and Temple with Pumpkin Wood weapon... It's not cool. You have upgrade to 1h in Fortress, and this 1h actually stronger than 2h. Please, we really need another 2h weapon in this levels. I managed to beat Winter, but only with cost of respecking my maxed Whirlslash into Heroic Slam... And back again after winning. Just not enough damage - with all cards, all quests, getting and crafting all items, 20lvl character.

GUN-D4M was a hard battle, I even got frustrated, but I beat it in 2 hours. Not willing to farm little more, didnt playing Bullet Hell before and after 10 tries all my next deaths was in Overload state of battle, I suppose. That was interesting thou, and I dont want it to be nerfed.

Still dont know how to get other pets after rabby and slimy.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Still dont know how to get other pets after rabby and slimy.
You get one pet item from Candy and the other one is hidden in a chest somewhere. >: D
The bee pet item is from Arcade so if you want all pets you need to play some Arcade too. :)

Igor

Green Slime
You get one pet item from Candy and the other one is hidden in a chest somewhere. >: D
The bee pet item is from Arcade so if you want all pets you need to play some Arcade too. :)

Thanks for the tips! Probably it's Pumpking Wood chest in the bottom of the forest near lake, didnt managed to open it. Oh well.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Thanks for the tips! Probably it's Pumpking Wood chest in the bottom of the forest near lake, didnt managed to open it. Oh well.
It's not that one so once you figure out how to get to that one you'll have to keep looking elsewhere. ;)