First Ruin was MINDBLOWING!

Pharabo

Green Slime
The last time i can remember beeing furious and happy at the same time was playing Ys: Oath of Felghana on one of the hardest difficultys and now its happening again!

These bosses in the Flying Fortress (on hard) are incredible, fun and hard at the same time. I cant decide which one of them is the best, they all have extreme fun mechanics and surprises. In my opinion the Wisp are really fun enemys in the game and made the Sentry boss hard and fun at the same time. Thanks to the Wisp you can pefect guard and counter with a fully charged skill, genius!
The design of the Flying Fortress was very neat and also the computers which told you the story behind this ruin.

Is it coincidence that they mention "Marisa" and "Final Spark", the bosses attack with Danmaku and the last one has heart-shaped ones like Satori? Are the developers Touhou fans and found some inspiration or am i thinking too much into it?

Please keep the hard work up! Cant wait for more cruel bosses!

Ah and could you please also display the game price in €? 15 $ sounds like a lot of cash, but than i laughed that its actually 11,17 € :D And sorry for my engrish =)