Fishing only 2 Fish

Aureole

Green Slime
In the desert pond area, I keep fishing up the same fish over and over again: Shrimp and Sand Sharks. I've been at it for half an hour - no changes.

Unsure if this is a bug, or just me, but it's happened since before this latest update, when I had a small hiatus from the game.

I'm currently at the state of the ship party (not yet complete), just about to reach the Captain & Luke.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It's probably just insane bad luck! I went into the game and the first thing I caught was a Cactish. Maybe I should add some kind of auto-balancing to the fishing where catching the same fish lowers its probability after a while.

Aureole

Green Slime
It's probably just insane bad luck! I went into the game and the first thing I caught was a Cactish. Maybe I should add some kind of auto-balancing to the fishing where catching the same fish lowers its probability after a while.

Yeah, I figured as much. I just asked some of my friends and they haven't completed it yet, but they are further along with 3 or 4 fishes already from that lake. And when I entered, it was Shrimps and Sand Sharks again. Sigh. Between that and guiding a friend who's new to the game, guess it's more Grinding for me!

Poopdealer

Green Slime
regarding fish,

I just need a quick sanity check.
I'm only missing the salmon in my arcade aquarium.
I've been running in and out of floor 1 trying to fish one up.
do they still drop in the mountains in arcade mode?

also what's up with the moray?
noticed I had one while taking a census of my aquarium.
doesn't appear in story mode. don't know where I found it in arcade.

thanks much