Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Do tell how you found it :3
Well, it's very interesting mix of puzzle game with exploration and a deep story (which I didn't really get when playing the game :chicken:). Some puzzles were very tricky, but fun to do. But it was so short :/ Also, there are 2 endings, but you need to play twice to see them, even if they depend on a single choice at the very end.

Definitely worth playing tho.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Well, it's very interesting mix of puzzle game with exploration and a deep story (which I didn't really get when playing the game :chicken:). Some puzzles were very tricky, but fun to do. But it was so short :/ Also, there are 2 endings, but you need to play twice to see them, even if they depend on a single choice at the very end.

Definitely worth playing tho.
Funny, is was kinda frustrated with some of the puzzles and never finished it. Maybe I should give it a second chance.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Funny, is was kinda frustrated with some of the puzzles and never finished it.
Well, I just used YouTube for some of them :chicken:

Also, I just discovered that the achievements are actually hidden and not appear on map, so I'll make another run to get them.

LongNL

Green Slime
Look like this is still a thing. Could I grab Octodad Dadliest Catch off your hands?
And if I could be really greedy, World of Goo as well.
I saw gameplay videos of both a long time ago and I've never gotten the chance to actually play them. Plus Octodad is making an appearance in the kickstarter game Indie Pogo!

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Look like this is still a thing. Could I grab Octodad Dadliest Catch off your hands?
And if I could be really greedy, World of Goo as well.
I saw gameplay videos of both a long time ago and I've never gotten the chance to actually play them. Plus Octodad is making an appearance in the kickstarter game Indie Pogo!
Done

mathman111

Green Slime
Has Q.U.B.E. still not been taken? It's been on my wishlist forever. And Mini Metro too! This is super cool man, you're such a nice person!

ark626

Current PS4 Bundle.

Since i live in Germany i cannot claim it, so before they expire, somebody here might want to use them.

Dead Rising, Dustforce, Crazy Taxi, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, Resident Evil HD, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Sonic Generations, Binary Domain, Alien: Isolation, Dead Rising 2 HD, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered:

AB4E-CENR-E7GF

Battle Worlds Kronos, Destroy All Humans!, Legend of Kay Anniversary, Destroy All Humans! 2, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Red Faction, Super Dungeon Bros., Deponia, and ArcaniA: The Complete Tale:

8ECD-HCNR-FFNL

res7less

Jumpkin
I happen to have 3 keys left to the closed beta of Magic: The Gathering Arena. Anyone interested by any chance?