Frostling Scoundrel/Rogues.

Dejani

Green Slime
The game itself is amazing. Really.

But the first map of Seasonne with the Frostlings/Blue Slime spawn by the shack IS TOO HIGH.
I don't know if anyone else tried to grind the items there but the spawn is high and gets kinda annoying to farm the items there. Some times even angry 'cuz the Scoundrel can just hit you from any angle and cancel your attack animation.

As I said, I don't know if anyone had the same problem as I'm there. But a little drop in the spawn rate there can come in hand.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I have a solution for you if you want to farm the Frostlings. Go to the left and kill the 3 Frostlings that spawn in the room from the beginning. After you've killed them, leave to the left and go back again. Repeat until you have your desired loot. :)

Dejani

Green Slime
I have a solution for you if you want to farm the Frostlings. Go to the left and kill the 3 Frostlings that spawn in the room from the beginning. After you've killed them, leave to the left and go back again. Repeat until you have your desired loot. :)

I'll try this. Thanks!

Btw, I grinded for some time. Just need now the second item from the Scoundrel. I've got:
  • 208 Icy Goo
  • 367 Icicles
  • 385 Pine Cones
  • 12 Frostlings Shoes
  • 6 Blue Slime Hat
  • 2 Frostlings Hoods
  • And the cards from Ice Slime/Yeti/Both Frostlings already.
And the second item don't drop. ):
Guess it's just bad luck. :/