Game Completion

BStew

Green Slime
When playing on the latest frontline update, should I always be able to get 100% game completion? Or are there certain quests that haven't been fully implemented, preventing me from reaching the 100%?

BStew

Green Slime
In all updates you should be able to get 100 % completion!
I have over 100 hours on a character, yet I can't quite seem to get 100%. I am currently at 96. I have gotten all cards, caught all fish, gotten all enemy drops, defeated all bosses, & finished story mode (as of the latest frontline update). As it relates to what I may be missing, right now I am unable to locate 1 missing question mark in Mt.Bloom, 1 missing question mark in port Monnaie, 1 missing quest in port Monnaie, and 1 missing quest in Pumpkin Woods. I have scavenged Mt.Bloom for ages, and I am quite frankly unable to find what I missed. Also, is the missing quest in pumpkin woods the faze course that hasn't been finished? Because I got the quest from Tannie but am unable to enter the room to the right of the flying fortress (I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet). Any hints on what I'm missing for that 100% completion?

Edit: I have discovered and completed everything I was missing in Port Monnaie. I just need help with Mt.Bloom & Pumpkin Woods now. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:

Own

Mt. Bloom's is most likely in either the left or right phasing course. Possibly the Cat Screen item on the right side, or the mushroom cap at the end of the poison gas chamber, or the Mushroom Staff on the left side.

Pumpkin Woods is probably inspecting the graves for a reward.

Turn on Spirit Sight to talk to Tannie and have her let you in.

BStew

Green Slime
Alight- now I have everything in the game except the 20-second timer for the phase-shifting course. Let's hope I can figure it out!