Game starts as a tiny square on the top left corner.

Fabrício

Green Slime
I`ve reinstalled it, and done the files check thing from steam, and it does not launch correctly.

My drivers are the most recent ones, I`m running windows 10.

Any ideas of what I can do?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
After the game starts as a tiny square, can you still change the size of the window?

Or even make it fullscreen with something like "Alt + Enter"?

Fabrício

Green Slime
I can't, tried alt+enter too.

The game is running, because I can hear The sounds when I change options in The main menu.

Maybe someone can give me a sequence os Keys to press to try and make it full screen?

As in "two down, one right, enter, two down"

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Can you try making a shortcut of the game .exe and in the properties for the shortcut is a dropdown, where you can choose how the window should open. Select "maximised" and try launching the game through that shortcut.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey! Sorry to hear you're having trouble!

Can you post a screenshot of how this tiny square looks?

Fabrício

Green Slime
See at the top left corner. Close to the trash bin?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-02 at 15.04.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-02 at 15.04.49.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 4

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Something came to mind... I am using a 65-inch tv as a monitor... maybe that is having some impact?

It could but it's still strange that the window is that small! It obviously isn't displaying the entire game so to speak.

What happens if you enter Steam's Big Picture mode and then start the game from within that environment?

Fabrício

Green Slime
It worked!

Well, kind of, I was able to see more of the screen, and by messing with the options, it went full screen.
You guys are awesome!

Thank you!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It worked!

Well, kind of, I was able to see more of the screen, and by messing with the options, it went full screen.
You guys are awesome!

Thank you!
Awesome, glad you fixed it, and thanks for not giving up!

Now we know how to work around this problem if it appears for someone else :D

Happy playing!