Game won't start

SinEstelle

Green Slime
I've just reinstalled the game after taking a break and waiting for some updates. Now when I try to launch the game, nothing happens.

I've tried going to the local file and running as admin. I've verified the files, uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried each of the beta options.

Also restarted my machine, and turn off my antivirus, and closed all other running programs I could.

Anyone else come across this, or know of any specific things that can interfere with it launching? And in case anyone asks, none of my other steam games have a problem launching.

xEleaa

Rabby
Are you getting the process in your manager after youv'e attempted to launch the game?

Generally an issue like this is almost always steam related and not the game. Could be a fair ammount of issues, usually the pc reset or steam restart fixes. A little more info would be great mainly what OS version your running.

SinEstelle

Green Slime
No process was starting. And I knew it was steam related but sometimes there are certain things that interfere with specific games.

I did manage to solve it last night - steam wasn't installing the redists at all so I just had to run them manually.

Thank you for the response.