[Gameplay] Arcade, cleared room, then.. nothing

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hmm, weird! That used to be a common bug way back but I thought it was extinct now. Back then it was caused by unresolvable collisions, making enemies fly out in space basically. I think I can kill the last occurrences by just deleting enemies that are outside the screen. If it's caused by the same thing, that is!

Thanks for the report!

ark626

I had a bug similar to this once. But in my case a Slime literally disappeared from the screen and seemed to be invisible and untouchable but i could hear it jumping

Vitehite

Green Slime
I unfortunately couldn't get video of it happening, but in one of the first rooms the slimes that spawned jumped towards me, then suddenly vanished. (Either 2 or 3 of them vanished after jumping on a slime trail left by one that I killed) They aren't dead since the game won't let me continue to the next room, but I can't attack or be attacked by them. As shown in the video I've posted below you can still hear the slimes making noise, but they can't be interacted with in any way.

Also, since this is just the demo version I can't say for certain whether it can occur in the beta version or not and I've only had it occur once in about an hour of play.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
That seems right. This happend in the Beta versions too but they just got updated. The demo should recieve that update too imo. :p

lamminhnam

Green Slime
Up this topic, it just happened to me, maybe the bug's not fixed yet, I'm using beta v0.56g same version as the demo. Hope i can help :)
New_Bitmap_Image.png

I was playing through floor 4 in arcade mode, when I was in a room with a red slime and 2 beehives.
the red slime ran towards the spikes and randomly dissapeared (no damage, didn't die, no drops) and the sound for the slimes movement was still there...

ark626

Yeah i also had this once but thats quite a while ago it would be nice if you could add the version you are playing on