[Gameplay] [Arcade mode] Respawned as a ghost

Asgrid

Green Slime
I died from the ice wind in the fight with Winter. The time crystal activated and I heard the death sound twice. I ended up spawning at the starting room as a ghost. I could move around and use actions, but couldn't go to another room.
There was no "End run" option, only "Save and quit". And the game has absolutely no memory of that run happening (I unlocked 2 steam ahievements but those appear locked in game).

Attachments

• 20180628134243_1.jpg
    20180628134243_1.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2

Asgrid

Green Slime
Update: I've just unlocked the cinema and it turns out the replay of that game is available, with the same outcome

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Update: I've just unlocked the cinema and it turns out the replay of that game is available, with the same outcome

Oh, I'd gladly take the replay if you still have it! You can find the replay files in "%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/Replays/", either in Recent or Highscores depending on where it was in the Cinema! The files are named with the date first, then the time, and then the character name.

Being able to watch this happen in debug would definitely be a big help!

PS: You might need to put the file in a .zip before uploading to the forum

Asgrid

Green Slime
Here it is! I thought about posting it but had no idea where to search for the file.

Attachments

• 180628-014223_Asd_1617.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 1