[Gameplay] Can't play multiplayer.

Jenkolegs

Rabby
Version 0.719a

I have no idea what happened, but every time i try to play multiplayer and someone takes 1 step it crashes.

Here's the error:

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SoG._Spells_ArrowInstance.UpdatePosition() in (path)\Spells\ShootArrow\ArrowInstance.cs:line 132
at SoG.Game1._EntityMaster_Update() in (path)\Entities\EntityMaster.cs:line 392
at SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 1042 - FullScreen: No - NetworkRole: Client.

I removed the MD5 because it looks like something important.

ark626

Version: 0.719a Steamy Hot Unstable

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei SoG._Spells_ArrowInstance.UpdatePosition() in (path)\Spells\ShootArrow\ArrowInstance.cs:Zeile 132.
bei SoG.Game1._EntityMaster_Update() in (path)\Entities\EntityMaster.cs:Zeile 392.
bei SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:Zeile 1042. - FullScreen: Yes - NetworkRole: Client - MD5: 48156120fd3525c3df49a6feb9abf915

If you aren't at Grindea City it works. somehow.
Even entering Grindea City works but you cant go near the teleport plate

ark626

Since there was an update to the Bow and the Person in Grindea that shoots arrows uses similar code, the game breaks when the guy shoots an error since it dont knows which arrow was shot

ark626

Yeah i know, thats also where a guy, NPC shoots casually an Arrow at a target.
Therefore it crashs :D