[Gameplay] Completed Quest(s) Duplicated? [Frontline]

Lunaru

Green Slime
So I was just going around trying to find cards and I went into my completed quest list and kept scrolling down, but then I started to notice that I had a ton of "Chicken Chaser" and "Chicken Savior" quests that were completed. I think this might be affecting my progress, as my profile says that I have completed the game by 111%.
I'm using the Frontline Version; Ver. 0.570b

Attachments

• complete_110.png
    complete_110.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 42
  • completed_quests.png
    completed_quests.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Well, as we programmers say... "oops!"

This looks to be reproducible in Frontline 100 %, so I'll push out a hotfix that addresses the issue.

Thanks for the report!

Teddy, I don't know if this is solved in the MP part of the game, but I found the same duplicate problem in singleplayer campaign with the completed quest "Slime & Ring".

I have a lot more than 100 duplicates of this quest in my completed quest list.

oh, I am using Frontline version of the game 0.570b

and the same goes to the complete % of the singleplayer game finished, I made a new game, I have to complete yet one quest and find one of two items/cards, but still it says I completed 113% of my singleplayer campaign.

An older savedgame (already 100% completed) says I have 125% completed game lol (and in the old save i don't have any duplicate ?:-|)

Last edited:
I don't know if you already solved this bug and its fix will be released in the next update, but I am pushing this up just in case its not.

Teddy, I don't know if this is solved in the MP part of the game, but I found the same duplicate problem in singleplayer campaign with the completed quest "Slime & Ring".

I have a lot more than 100 duplicates of this quest in my completed quest list.

Using now Frontline version of the game 0.571a

In a very old savedgame of mine (already 100% completed too), I don't have any duplicate there.

the issue about completion higher them 100% still exists too.

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
This is not a bug as far as i know.
If i had to guess it is either wanted or they added stuff to achieve but didn't adjust the percentage counting. Either this is not a bug and as of right now the majority of players has reached the maximum of 125%

Ok

but i think the main issue here its the high number of clones of a completed quest, in the completed quest list window. I don't insert here an image, because i have exactly the same problem as Lunaru shows in the second image, but with the quest "Slime & Ring" from singleplayer campaign.

I think that, the above 100% game completion, represents just one bad calculation of the things you can complete in the game and the things that count to make that % go to 100%. for me this is not the real issue. Unless, i don't know, both problems are related to each other??