[Gameplay?] Demon Horns appear in shops on floor 1-2, when it's impossible to buy them.

Own

Unless you guys are intending on adding a Perk that starts you off with 1,000 gold or something. Which doesn't sound too bad, really.

Would be nice to see a Talent Suggestion Topic, actually, if you guys are up for adding new ones in the near future. :D Otherwise disregard.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
They are just there to tease you. :p Unless you get really lucky with item drops you would never be able to buy something for 1000 gold at floor 1-2. I like the idea of the starting gold perk since it's heavily favored towards the earlygame but could also help you secure health potions at the end of floors where you take one hit but find a nurse. I can't think of anything that could make the starting gold perk unbalanced. Maybe you shouldn't start with 1000 gold but I think that 500 would still be ok. :D

Snoochy42

Green Slime
3 perks of starting with 2 handed sword, 1 hand sword, and iron shirld, sell all 3 and get 2 lucky drops? That might let you buy them? Not sure though.