[Gameplay] (Frontline Beta v0.675a) Summons Attacking Defeated Bosses

Ryfox III

Green Slime
Haiya Haiya and Haha! Bow Guy is back an- No.. no that doesn't roll off the tongue as well as The Straw Hat Cloak Guy does..

Silliness and joking aside after sometime being away from the game I had come back to play it again for the past week or two. I finally finished up and made it to the end of Tai Ming as far as one can go in the Frontline available currently. (Darn you Roger let me pass and see more!)

So while playing single player and working on getting every item that is available to me I came upon a strange discovery.

acbm75.jpg

This pic I took much later but when I found this I was seeking out the little Santas. (Yeah I don't know why I thought he was hiding with a broken Toy Machine ether.)

At first I thought it was just this one and someone else might have found this as well and reported it. Before long I was in Tai Ming and finally completed the story for now. I came back much later after and was visiting other rooms looking for enemies to drop cards. I came back to another boss room that still had the remains of them and just like before this started to happen again.

2nrebg3.jpg

The two pictures currently are my experiments after I saw the summon cloud start attacking these bosses. So I tried it with the summon plants as well and sure enough they were attacking the bosses to. "So the targeting was still on these bosses?" I thought and I ran two more experiments. One with the insect swarm spell. I moved a silver point onto the spell and tried it on the boss and-

2uptv0k.jpg

-Uh oh..

This was interesting to see. Was this happening to the boss over at Santa Fae in the toy factory?

2wc4j6c.jpg

Sure enough. So that is pretty much what happened in this little thing. I could just show these pics and be done with it but I thought to share the experience while going through this.

Sorry for being long on the explanation. I am having fun playing this game and I hope that this will help for future development down the road knowing what you are looking for if you can find the source and or solution for this little bug.

Take care and Aloha Developers and readers! Haha!