Gameplay health bug arcade modes

KaasBaas-NL

Green Slime
My friend and i where playing arcade we did a deal and he gave us health only this happend
And we could not reach it
Where where glad to help :D

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpeg
    downloadfile.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 14

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
SpongeV2 said:
I got to floor 7 in arcade mode, when Mr. Hooded Man offers me a challenge. I complete it, but when I do he drops this unreachable health orb. Is there any fix? If not please fix.
O2EDR3D.png

This was posted in the subreddit and the user is playing the Stable Beta v0.650a

Dinodinodude

Green Slime
I was in arcade mode and I accepted one of the Priest's challenges and won. Then THIS happens.
20160523192145_1.jpg
I need it so badly, but I can't get it because the priest spawned it in an unreachable spot ;-;. Fix it so that it goes up a little more in rooms like this.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
This bug has already been documented in this thread here! If you did not do so, next time we would be grateful if you could do a search of the forums. A quick way to do so can be found in the "How to use the SoG Forums" article, a link to which is in the spoiler below. I understand the title is a little unclear, but there have been other instances of people reporting this bug with more informative titles.