[Gameplay] Infinite Perfect Blocking

GrindeaElmeri

Green Slime
This may be something that was intentionally put by you devs, but going to report anyway since I assume it's unintentional.

I was farming for cards in the Flying Fortress, and amidst a barrage of Wisp-shots I noticed something peculiar: after the initial perfect block, when I kept the shield-button pressed down (in order to just normally protect the following bullets), they all bounced back at the attackers in perfect blocking -style. It wasn't a one-time thing, but happened almost (or atleast almost always). What's more, after the initial Perfect Block, if I kept the shield-button down and pressed a direction different from where I was facing, the shield turned WITH me, and automatically perfect blocked everything.

I repeated both parts enough many times to be sure that I wasn't just unintentionally perfect blocking everything normally. I was always (atleast almost always) able to have an automatic perfect block, and I was also able to turn WITH my shield, changing the direction I was facing.