[Gameplay] Meteor relocates to odd places...

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
After recording this video I went to the top layer and the same thing happens, but it can also relocate to the black lines that denote the edge of the screen. Earth Spike works fine. I was messing around with the stairs bug in the room before, although I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Snoochy42

Green Slime
Looks like your guy needs to work on his aim! Lol.

but yeah, I had that happen to once or twice in other rooms, but not often enough to even begin to figure out what might have been causing it, or what the conditions where.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Oh, you've gotten it in other rooms too? That's odd. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the laying of the room.

Snoochy42

Green Slime
Yeah, my friend said it happened to him once in the Pumpkin Woods in the graveyard, and twice during the Phaseman fight. We chalked it up to "lag".

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Turns out the meteor had a bug in the way it looked for the level outlines, causing it to poll all collision layers!

There might be a few other places where it activates, but that Temple of Season fight G-Meister used as an example is probably the most noticeable (since there's one, huge collider in the middle for the upper floor layer).