[Gameplay] Monkey Toss

CatBug

Rabby
So in Tai Ming, in the boxed arena located at the top right. If you warp into the past by heading to the left and exiting the arena while a monkey is in the process of throwing an enemy, the monkey will resume his throw once you get back into the present time with the mobs. Doing so will give the monkey super strength(range)

Heres a pic when I returned to present time and the monkey somehow threw a statue all the way by the warp
(used the time-travel warp)
7df92f87af955f10ff5eccba26988699.png

After this happened the statue was frozen in place like the other mobs in the arena once you are out of the arena, although the monkey was still moving about.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Doing so will give the monkey super strength(range)
I wonder if this is a similar thing to the extended Dodging Strike. That uses the act of hopping back through a doorway, which counts the time spent during the fade in to the new background as part of the jump, which you can then unleash as a single dash.

In this situation, the Monkey is technically throwing longer than it's supposed to be throwing for, meaning the velocity gained by the thing being throw is even greater? Sorta makes sense, but I wouldn't think the game would calculate it like that. Did this occur when the statue was in midair or as the Monkey lent back to throw?

CatBug

Rabby
I wonder if this is a similar thing to the extended Dodging Strike. That uses the act of hopping back through a doorway, which counts the time spent during the fade in to the new background as part of the jump, which you can then unleash as a single dash.

In this situation, the Monkey is technically throwing longer than it's supposed to be throwing for, meaning the velocity gained by the thing being throw is even greater? Sorta makes sense, but I wouldn't think the game would calculate it like that. Did this occur when the statue was in midair or as the Monkey lent back to throw?
Ah I unfortunately didn't see it happening, it was off screen & I wasn't even watching the monkey (unexpected)