[Gameplay] Pausing the game while in pet menu

I am currently playing on version: Frontline Beta 0.571a

Normally if you go into your menu during battle the game pauses.. however if you go from that menu into the pet menu the game unpauses itself. This is a small, but a very annoying bug. I go and grind on various enemies, very often, so I can get food for my pets. Seeing as I play on the "hard" difficulty the spawn rates are way higher or seem way higher. This can be fixed very easily by teleporting away, going out of their attack range, or waiting until your done grinding, but I like to check my progress. ;)

Last edited:

ark626

While feeding a pet it is natural that you can be attacked.
Its like an aktive menue because feeding increases the stats i think.

anyway this is an intended feature not a bug.
Also if youre on multiplayer even the normal menue IS active playing.
Even in the normal menue the enemies wont stop to attack you

While feeding a pet it is natural that you can be attacked.
Its like an aktive menue because feeding increases the stats i think.

anyway this is an intended feature not a bug.
Also if youre on multiplayer even the normal menue IS active playing.
Even in the normal menue the enemies wont stop to attack you

Feeding increases your stats after you have fed it a certain amount of times in the same category yes, but that really means that I have to be attacked well I am feeding? If that is intended then it is, oh well. Oh, I always play solo... No friends.. :p

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Point or not, this is not a Bug.
But it may be a suggestion.
You should propose your thoughts in the Suggestions subforum^^

Point or not, this is not a Bug.
But it may be a suggestion.
You should propose your thoughts in the Suggestions subforum^^
This was made as a bug post because I thought it was a bug. If I was suggesting it then yes, I would have posted it in the Suggestions & Feedback forum section.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I am fully aware of that. What i wanted to express is that the discussion on usefulness and logic are not in the right place. The first post was the only one that should be here.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
We're gonna fix this, at some point! The way it works now (not pausing the game) wasn't exactly intentional, it just kind of ended up being like this, haha. It does make sense to have this menu pause the game as well, so yeah, it's on our fixlist (just not super high priority right now) :)

We're gonna fix this, at some point! The way it works now (not pausing the game) wasn't exactly intentional, it just kind of ended up being like this, haha. It does make sense to have this menu pause the game as well, so yeah, it's on our fixlist (just not super high priority right now) :)
Then I was right! I was right at something, wow this feel amazing... :D