[Gameplay] Pecko Boss

Kris

Green Slime
We have so many bosses in arcade mode for each area where some of them don't exist in story mode but are based off some monsters. Although in the Flying Fortress I haven't reached any boss after The Sentry I hear we don't have a boss based off Pecko, so I have a suggestion just for a Pecko boss.

Pecko Queen:
The dominant leader of all Peckos. Her feathers are pale and her crest feathers are larger than most peckos due to her old age. She comes to the invaders to defend her family and her home while attacking more savagely than any other pecko.
  • Her neck attack will be slightly faster, while the attack where she kicks the ground will gust up more dirt and knockback players who attack her from behind.
  • She will open up her wings to launch a shotgun of sharp feathers and send out another by closing her wings.
  • The fight starts out with her by herself, at 75% HP she will call out for 2 peckos to fly in and help her during the fight. Defeating a Pecko will cause her to call out for another pecko in 10 seconds.

And there's my idea, I don't know the bosses in Fortress other than the sentry but if it's the same bosses from the story then it would be nice having a different boss that's not in story mode like every other area does in arcade mode to not make a arcade run in the fortress have the same bosses and to add a new challenge as this boss does sound a bit difficult.
I thought about Pecko as they can be challenging monsters so they could deserve a boss.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
A 5 second window to attack a boss if you kill 1 out of two Peckos seem a little to harsh. Peckos have quite good range and they are pretty fast. I would say 7-10 seconds because then you could kite the other Pecko away from the boss to get off a few hits. I like most of the suggestions though so I'm not gonna poke around to much in it. :D

Donald

Rabby
Give it three heads and instead of 2 pecos at 75% hp. How about at 75% hp the boss pecos right head falls off then forms a buffed peco then at 50% the same happens to the left head, then at 25% it can just go berserk with increased attack speed and movement.

Kris

Green Slime
A 5 second window to attack a boss if you kill 1 out of two Peckos seem a little to harsh. Peckos have quite good range and they are pretty fast. I would say 7-10 seconds because then you could kite the other Pecko away from the boss to get off a few hits. I like most of the suggestions though so I'm not gonna poke around to much in it. :D

Yea 10 seconds actually sounds better. Even if you can kill them in 2-3 seconds it would still be brutal.

Give it three heads and instead of 2 pecos at 75% hp. How about at 75% hp the boss pecos right head falls off then forms a buffed peco then at 50% the same happens to the left head, then at 25% it can just go berserk with increased attack speed and movement.

This is interesting, its almost like a hydra and a dodrio. But why 3 heads instead of 1 which every other pecko has?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Mutated Pecko.... Ahaha sounds like a challange and to be honest, I like that better! If the boss has two or three heads then I can actually perfect guard the attacks and keep attacking instead of kiting around a lot. :3