[Gameplay] "Skill-Block" in Tai Ming (present), while farming

KaiWilliam

Green Slime
While farming over longer periods of time, in the first section of Tai Ming (present), the "Summon Plant Lvl 10" skill is blocked. I managed to get it several times and have a few guesses at which point it will happen, but I am not certain which of the three it is.

1. I am attacked in a frame between loading and not loading, which will then stay that way.
2. I use the skill in the frames between having not enough EP to use it and having enough.
3. Both of them somehow.

The way to resolve it is to:
1. Use a different skill
2. Open the menu
3. Get attacked
4. A certain amount of time passed.

I believe that it is because the player is set into a certain state, where the game believes, that the player is using a skill, while he is not, thus only ending this state when the game checks on the player again, instead of the end of the skill.

Edit:
I could identify the cause.
1. When loading a skill while you have not enough EP and afterward shortly pressing the keys to re-use the same skill, with really short pauses in between, causes you to be unable to use the skill.

Possible Reasons:
1. My Keyboard
2. The break to re-enable the skill after usage overlaps with the next skill pressed.

Tested Skills
Affected:
1. Protect
2. Plant
3. Insect Swarm (Partly)

The rest remains unaffected from that problem after some testing.

So the reason this is happening might be my keyboard, however, I keep this thread up in case it is not.

Last edited: