[Gameplay] Sol-Gem is a bit broken + Other shenanigans

Jenkolegs

Rabby
SawSlime.png So me and my friend was playing the new update and it's a bit broken.

1st bug:
We just started and I used a smash skill against a Cactute, it killed it but it's death animation didn't play out fully or something.
SmashedCactus.png

2nd bug:
The sand raven layed eggs but they shook violently yet never actually hatched.

3rd bug:
The hitbox for the sailor's hat extend on the cliff, so it says "gather your friends" when it does nothing.
GatherFriends.png
Update: My friend killed the boss (as any damage I did was worthless) and the gem gravitated towards me but my friend also got the gem and there was a gem just on the floor which we couldn't interact with.

4th bug:
Sol-Gem is a bit broken for multiplayer, when it did it's shockwave attack my game just crashed. I joined back in but the game acted like I never got the gem so I could walk past the rock on my friends screen. Then my friend died and then the game crashed for him so I disconnected.
BrokenSoujjaBoy.png
My friend was still in the boss battle yet I wasn't.

5th bug:
Some Orange Slimes were constantly spinning and they didn't do any damage whatsoever.SawSlime.png

6th bug:
My friend used the sword throw ability and immedietly used the beserk ability and he had 2 swords and he could still use the sword he was holding, then he picked up the sword from the ground.2Swords.png

7th bug (jeez this is getting long):
Following that glitch, my friend exited out of beserk mode but still has 0 energy. (Unless we have to manually charge it.)

8th bug:
We killed the Kingweed while it was in the middle of exploding the roots, it died but some of the roots were still flashing.

Last edited:

Jenkolegs

Rabby
So we went back into the game and we triggered the trap, but we got to the end where the Solem is meant to take the gem, but he didn't and we can't teleport so we softlocked the game. So we has to restart.Softlock.png

Last edited: