[Gameplay] Switching between quest objectives with Tab keeps registering as 2 presses

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'm not sure if this is related to the first temple quest bugging out or not but when I press Tab to switch between my quest objectives in the top right corner it keeps jumping over one and make a double press of the button.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Although it may be a little tedious, for the time being, if you hold Tab then switch rooms it'll switch it over, just in case it's getting in the way of your playthrough :D

It seems to be happening in arcade mode too, so it's not just the individual quest.

GarlicJelly

Although it may be a little tedious, for the time being, if you hold Tab then switch rooms it'll switch it over, just in case it's getting in the way of your playthrough :D

It seems to be happening in arcade mode too, so it's not just the individual quest.
It's not really a problem since I can go inside the menu to change to the one I want but if it's happening in Arcade too then it might be something that Teddy created when he fixed the double pressing bug. I'm gonna test the command out that he wrote for that bug. :D

(Write /startlog (press something)
Write /stoplog to get a super interesting log of key presses and stuff!!)

GarlicJelly

It's not really a problem since I can go inside the menu to change to the one I want but if it's happening in Arcade too then it might be something that Teddy created when he fixed the double pressing bug. I'm gonna test the command out that he wrote for that bug. :D

(Write /startlog (press something)
Write /stoplog to get a super interesting log of key presses and stuff!!)
I couldn't get it to work. :( Teddy!!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I messed things up a bit when I added the quicklevel thingy! Tab will go back to its original, less spammy functionality next patch :D

GarlicJelly

Oh, but that still doesn't explain why the log commands didn't work for me. :(
I just got an empty notepad document. Is the command disabled?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hmm, I think that test was specialized for Own to play around with? You might have to write "/startlog Own" or something. /startlog on its own technically starts the log, but with no instructions of what to log!