[Gameplay/Visual] Arcade Map blocks essential information.

Own

Like where the gap is over there. :p The map should probably vanish during boss battles so it doesn't obscure any necessary info.

... wait. Wtf? I just checked some other Arcade Mode video. That's NOT where the map is supposed to be. How the heck did it get all the way down there...?

upload_2015-6-5_23-43-20.png

On an unrelated note, End Running does let you submit your score if you're a ghost. And the Season Temple mushroom chicken challenge has way, way too little time in co-op.

Edit: Theory - Having a list of buttons that long pushes the map down, for some reason?

Last edited:

Own

Nah, I was confirming that Teddy's suggestion for me worked this run, until the next patch comes in to fix it properly. Just didn't feel like bumping that thread to let him know since it's not important.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Edit: Theory - Having a list of buttons that long pushes the map down, for some reason?

Yes, when the button row is so long that it would overlap the map/quest tracker, the map/quest tracker is moved down! We might elect to sort it out the other way around, by moving down the last 2-3 quickslots instead. The graphics mages must be consulted!

Own

I certainly wouldn't object to a layout like this.

upload_2015-6-6_6-22-44.png

This has been another masterpiece from MS Paint Theatre.

But then, there's bound to be more than two support spell buff icons in the finished game, so where would they go...? :(