[GAMEPLAY/VISUAL] Elder Faes kamikaze results in... confusion

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
So, I died while fighting the Elder Faes, but either exactly at the point the fight ended or just afterwards. The thing is, I was stuck against the blue ice spikes around the edge. Now I think the game either healed me or did some sort of respawnery, even though the death screen was up, as I started taking spike damage again, with the death screen overlay.

Autumn then said "What the..." or whatever she says once the fight has ended, but still underneath the death screen. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in these spikes, dying, once again, underneath the death screen. I then die again, the colours glitch out (as in, go back to the normal colours of the room) then fade to black & white again. Autumn's text is still under the death screen. I then press continue, Autumn scrolls to her next line and it activates the respawn cutscene, and I respawn at the bottom of the room as if I skipped the conversation... here's the result:

Dead.png

There's me at the bottom of the screen with the season change ability notification... and it looks like the exclamation point goes out of the box... To the text thread! Duna-luna-luna-luna-laaa!