Grindea on the 3ds

Mvalliere

Green Slime
Are there any plans to port SoG to 3ds once the initial development is finished?

I believe this would be a perfect game for a handheld and the 3ds / 2ds and sales are closing in on 15million between the US and the UK.

Priced at $10.00, this game would kill on the e-shop imo. I know I would buy it again.

thoughts, players and devs?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I've seen someone talk about SoG on the PS vita (is that a thing? I don't know since I'm a PC only guy. :p ) and I think it sounds wonderful to have this game on a handheld. If I was 10-15 years younger and I could play SoG on a handheld I would never touch my Pokémon ever again!

Edit: I should probably mention that this was a request/suggestion from a forum member. :p

Last edited:

sc0tt

Green Slime
Came here from the thread in general section. Definitely all for this idea, would work really well on the 3ds, it fits the bill perfectly.

Donald

Rabby
Are there any plans to port SoG to 3ds once the initial development is finished?

I believe this would be a perfect game for a handheld and the 3ds / 2ds and sales are closing in on 15million between the US and the UK.

Priced at $10.00, this game would kill on the e-shop imo. I know I would buy it again.

thoughts, players and devs?
I would buy it again for 20$ if it was ported to the DS and the multiplayer had a friend list option that was easy to manage. Keep it 2d though, I dont even use my 3d function on the DS.

Donald

Rabby
Ontop of that, I would buy merchandise related to the game. such as a hoodie(no zipper please dear god), hat, bag, phone/console case, plush boars, giga slime bean bag chair, turn based tactics spin off, Documentary:The making Of..., swimsuit calendar with Pixel Ferrets staff and props.

Use your imagination.

Mvalliere

Green Slime
Ontop of that, I would buy merchandise related to the game. such as a hoodie(no zipper please dear god), hat, bag, phone/console case, plush boars, giga slime bean bag chair, turn based tactics spin off, Documentary:The making Of..., swimsuit calendar with Pixel Ferrets staff and props.

Use your imagination.

haha yeah man............................

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)

Use your imagination.
Swimsuit? XD I like it! I support the idea of plushies and hoodies. :p

Greenvort

Green Slime
Came here looking specifically for this thread. I support this idea 110%. I would buy this game again for $50 no problem at all. It would translate brilliantly to the 3DS. With streetpass, local and online coop, this game could be a HUGE seller.

Mvalliere

Green Slime
Came here looking specifically for this thread. I support this idea 110%. I would buy this game again for $50 no problem at all. It would translate brilliantly to the 3DS. With streetpass, local and online coop, this game could be a HUGE seller.

I'm glad some people agree with me! I feel like Grindea was made for the 3ds!

Greenvort

Green Slime
Well really it is. The control scheme would work absolutely perfectly and you could have the menu open on the bottom screen at all times, it would be so easy to navigate with the touch controls. I'm really glad someone else has brought this up!

I second this idea, it's be nice to play on a handheld, the only issue I'd see really is the limited skill binding. (There are only so many buttons on a 3DS.)

BabbaFresh

Green Slime
I second this idea, it's be nice to play on a handheld, the only issue I'd see really is the limited skill binding. (There are only so many buttons on a 3DS.)

Easy. You can easily bind:
a,b,x,y
R + a, R + b, R + x, R + y or same with L

On the New 3DS you have even R2 and L2