Haiya Haiya and Haha!

Ryfox III

Green Slime
Haiya Haiya everyone!

I am RyfoxIII. I'm not too good with intros but I'll try to make this as short and neat as possible. I caught this game on a Let's Players Youtube channel and the game looked enjoyable so I checked out the main page, downloaded the demo for a test run to make sure that my laptop could handle the game (Sadly this is an old laptop so many games I can not play on this..) and it ran very smoothly so I have bought the beta to play the game and help support how I can.

So if it wasn't already pointed out I am a gamer and enjoy many different types of games both watching and playing. Grinding games; its a bit of a guilty pleasure that I enjoy these kind of rpg games to an extent if they are done right. I enjoy art; drawing on paper, working on computer with sprite or pixel art if we want to use that term to clarify. I also enjoy a bit of writing, be it story ideas, game ideas or just whatever pops up in my head at the time. Which end up being a very VERY long page of words.

I don't hang around Forums too often so I do apologize if I am gone often though I try to keep up with them and read through a few topics when I can just to catch up on what's going on. I may drop by now and again with a say on stuff or maybe even with a topic on some ideas for the game. Just again.. expect a LOT of writing from me.

That is it for now and until next time.

Aloha and Haha!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hi and welcome to the forum! If you need help or have any questions then feel free to ask, we're a friendly community here so don't be scared.

Also (let's see if I get this right), HADOUKEN! :D