Hello Everyone!

Addison

Green Slime
How's it going? =)
My name is Addison!
I've heard of Secrets of Grindea for quite awhile!!!
Then I let it go off my mind and forgot about it.. well, someone posted on a forum somewhere of this game and it hit me and I was like "OHHHH I remember this game!!"
I remember waiting awhile for it too and now I'm waiting for it even more (Bookmarked the Dev Page)

I played the demo version and played Story mode.
Let me tell you, I really enjoyed it! It really feels like I'm playing Secret of Mana for the Super Nintendo, well, okay.. but it really reminds of me of Secret of Mana, the game I hold close to my heart!!
I really love 2D/Classic games like these and I'm going to support the devs after this post by pre-purchasing.
That demo was awesome (Haven't tried Arcade yet but I know I'll still love it anyways)

Long live Secrets of Grindea.
You've probably got a loyal and long-term player here now, me!

The highest I could do to support these devs was $50

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hey! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase of Secrets of Grindea. If you have any questions then feel free to ask them. I hope you'll enjoy your time here on the froum. ^^

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Welcome, welcome.
As GoodStuff said, if you have ever any question, be not afraid to ask and if you have any; ideas, suggestions, criticism, or anything game related, don't hesitate to post here.