Hello there!

Verixon

Green Slime
Hi! My name is Eduardo. My game name is Verixon. I'm a programmer from Cupertino, CA who found out about this game a couple of weeks ago. I've currently played through the whole campaign on hard and normal, and it was pretty awesome!

Throughout the campaign my build goal was the highest ATK possible and a good DEF. I maxed out Shadow Clones and leveled up Piercing Dash to level 5 if i'm not mistaken. As for the talents, I focused on the ATK and ASPD.

The last boss "Power Flower" was pretty hard. I think I attempted to beat him 40-50 times until I got it :D. I've also played co-op with a couple of friends, which was also pretty awesome. If anybody wants somebody to play with, feel free to add me on steam. My ID is Verixon. I hope to share my future adventures on this game with you guys as well as hear some of you guys' ;). Looking forward to seeing more of this game as it develops!

Verixon

Green Slime
Nice, I'll be sure to check that out. Yes, I've started playing more Arcade these last couple days, trying to get S in all floors :D. Well, I'm a Web Developer so I mostly program in PHP and CSS, but I also program a lot of stuff for games in Python.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Oh cool, I'll add you in case you want to do an arcade run sometime soon :p

I'm teaching myself some basic web coding and trying to make my own game using JavaScript and a tad of HTML and CSS. What are you working on at the moment, if anything?

Verixon

Green Slime
Yes sure we can totally do that ;). Oh nice, what kind of game are you trying to make? I've made a couple of games with Python. At the moment I'm just managing a couple of websites, but I always get new clients.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Oh are you self employed? I'm making a puzzle game based around code breaking. I'm currently working on setting up a load of developer tools to help me draw out the game from inside the game, which is kinda necessary with what I'm doing. I've decided to use text art to make it a bit of a challenge, and for ease of use I've made a massive HTML table in which to put the letters in, to make sure they're always evenly spaced. I would show you what I've got so far, if I had much to show :( Currently it's just a blank grey box on a web page.

Verixon

Green Slime
No, I actually have a job as a Web Developer in a company, however I also make websites on the side for extra money :D. Thats pretty cool I like those type of games, I could give you some help with it if you want.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If I'm really stuck then I might ask, but so far I've gotten over some pretty difficult hurdles just fine (it just takes me a while). It's surprising how helpful the internet is for resources. At the moment W3Schools has been my main resource for learning new stuff/fixing issues. If I ask anything, do you happen to know of any better resources? I've used Codecademy in the past but I've decided to take my scripts off their website and write them using Notepad++ instead.

Verixon

Green Slime
That's good, yes that is true the internet is indeed pretty resourceful. Hmm, I don't know much about web resources, the way I learned new stuff was from reading books and experimenting. I've used this website in the past though and it's very good https://zealdocs.org/ or if you have OS X https://kapeli.com/dash.

I've heard of Codeacademy before, they seem very good, and yeah it's better to write your scripts on Notepad++ rather than their website. But again, the best way for you to learn is still experimenting. With time, you'll get better and start coding fast easily ;). If you're interested in reading a book on it, I'd recommend this one, I've read before and its pretty good :) goo.gl/03C6jj.

Thanks GoodStuff ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Technically making this game is the way I'm experimenting as it gives me something to experiment with :p I'll take a look at that, thanks. As for books, I'm not huge on reading, as I'm often out and about, and lugging a book with me isn't too convenient. Having said that, books often have much higher quality content, so I might take a look if I end up taking programming more seriously.